The Texas Distance Learning Association (TxDLA) is pleased to announce the recipients of its prestigious 2017 Awards. The honorees were recognized at the 2017 TxDLA Conference – The Spirit of Adventure – held at the Moody Gardens Hotel in Galveston, Texas, March 28-31, 2017.
Hall of Fame
- Dr. John R. Williams
- Lance Zimmerman
Don Foshee Award for Outstanding TxDLA Leadership Recipient:
- Dr. Randy McDonald
Bennie Tschoerner Award for Outstanding Commitment to TxDLA by an Individual Recipient:
- John Copeland
Bennie Tschoerner Award for Outstanding Commitment to TxDLA by a Corporation Recipient:
- VBrick, Inc.
John A. Baker Award for Excellence in K-12 Distance Learning Recipient:
- Michelle Leggett
Outstanding Commitment to Excellence and Innovation in Distance Education by an Individual Recipients:
- Texas Reardon (K-12)
- Elaina Cunningham (Nonprofit)
- Bob Jones (2-Year Higher Education)
- Loretta Swan (2-Year Higher Education)
- Dr. Ramiro de la Rosa (4-Year Higher Education)
- Jenell Paul (Government/Military)
- Roxanne Glaser (Corporate)
Outstanding Commitment to Excellence and Innovation in Distance Education by an Organization Recipients:
- Texas State University, School of Social Work (4-Year Higher Education)
- LeCroy Center (2-Year Higher Education)
Congratulations to all of the award recipients. See the Awards section of the website for photos of recipients.