TxDLA Bite-Sized Learning: Lunchtime Webinars
As the leading Texas membership association for digital learning professionals, TxDLA offers regular, FREE one hour interactive webinars from 12-1 pm CST led by digital learning experts, providing a toolbox of immediate needs on topics such as student engagement, digital accessibility, course design, leadership and more.
Experts and participants represent public and private education institutions at all levels as well as government and corporate training professionals and digital learning equipment and content providers. Keep current on the ideas, technologies, and content that will help you develop and maintain leading-edge digital learning programs and products.
Recordings will be posted for two weeks for free on this page.
Webinars will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at noon Central.
Supporting Faculty Professional Development
Presenter: Danielle Burt, D2L
Learn how your institution can support professional development for faculty, staff, and any other relevant roles. We will walk through how you can help give your instructors, faculty, and staff the next-generation tools they need to learn, develop, and succeed.
- Use learning groups to organize faculty efficiently into groups for easy assignment of courses
- Browse a course catalog to give faculty the opportunity to browse and enroll
- Tie learning objectives to assessments allowing faculty to earn a tangible credential or outcome from their learning
- Adaptively release personalized Instruction for fully online courses or to increase engagement
- Give faculty the opportunity to track their professional growth by earning awards, badges, and certificates as evidence of their microlearning, compliance training, learning objectives, and more
October 11: Supporting Faculty Professional Development - REGISTER HERE
November 6 (National Distance Learning Week Special): Engage Me with Technology
November 7 (National Distance Learning Week Special): CBE
November 8 (National Distance Learning Week Special): Empowering Career Education in the Age of AI - Navigating Challenges and Collaboration - REGISTER HERE
November 9 (National Distance Learning Week Special): AI Tool Showcase
November 10 (National Distance Learning Week Special): TBD
December 13: TBD