Identify and Connect with End-Users of Products and Services
Partnerships further TxDLA's success in providing peer networking, information, and coordinated communication channels across the broad spectrum of its membership. In large part, achieving this goal depends on successful public/private partnerships. Public sector members benefit through an enhanced ability to make well-informed decisions when planning, purchasing, and implementing digital learning products and services. Private sector members benefit through an improved ability to identify the needs and characteristics of end-users of those same products and services. Both sectors benefit from TxDLA's basic philosophy of trust, commitment, and mutual collaboration.
Year-Round Partnership Highlights
TxDLA has created the following Partner opportunities for companies, organizations and schools to leverage their visibility and connect on a deeper level with our individual members. By becoming a Partner, your brand will be presented to our membership throughout the year!
- Year-round brand exposure;
- A platform to showcase your products, services, and publications in front of the digital learning community in Texas and beyond;
- Networking with digital learning leaders;
- Exposure to a targeted audience;
- Enhanced corporate image by showing your support and commitment to the digital learning industry;
- Prominent recognition at the Annual Conference;
- Help meeting your marketing objectives;
- And, much more!
As the largest state non-profit membership association in the U.S dedicated to the promotion, development and application of digital learning for education and training -- TxDLA is in a unique position to generate awareness to a niche group of individuals within the digital learning community in Texas and surrounding states. Sponsorships with TxDLA provide a cost-effective way to create brand preference, build relationships, and develop planning opportunities with an elite group of influencers in the industry.
TxDLA holds 650 Individual Members and 1500 Prospective Mailing List Accounts
- 62% Higher Education
- 17% Corporate Representatives
- 10% Government and Military Trainers and Consultants
- 7% K-12 Education Service Center Coordinators and Campus Technology Directors
62% of TxDLA members decide or recommend purchasing.
Get More Details
View the complete prospectus detailing all packages.
Ready to Sign Up Now?
Showcase your Product or Service for Education Innovators, Digital, Distance or Online Learning.